The Bethany Group operates two facilities in Camrose:
Admission & Services
Admission is determined by the Alberta Health Services’ Placement Process based on health, residential, and personal care needs. Considerations for eligibility are that:
- you meet the criteria for the Continuing Care Program;
- you require skilled daily care and professional nursing assessment; and,
- this is the most appropriate housing and care setting available.
Alberta Health Services funds the following health and care support:
- personal care services;
- clinical dietitian;
- social work;
- recreational therapy;
- physiotherapy and occupational therapy;
- medications and medical-surgical supplies; and,
- ambulance transportation for prescribed medical services.
The Bethany Group also offers spiritual care through its Chaplaincy Program.
Recreation Therapy staff offer many enjoyable recreation and leisure activities to help promote your wellness and independence.
Residents pay an accommodation fee set by the Government of Alberta. As part of the fee, residents receive the following services:
- meals and meal service
- laundering of towels and linens
- social, leisure and spiritual activities
- routine maintenance
All rooms in Continuing Care are Single Occupancy and private.
The accommodation Fee is $2,074/month. All other charges are optional.
The provincial and federal governments provide income support programs to assist low-to-moderate income residents. Additional information on these programs is available by calling Alberta Supports toll free at 1-877-644-9992.