The Bethany Group manages facilities and services in over 20 communities in central Alberta. From continuing care and supportive living for seniors to a variety of housing programs including affordable family housing, the organization remains committed to its residents and clients and providing an enhanced quality of life while maintaining its faith-based roots.
There are a variety of activities and opportunities available, including:
- Membership in The Friends of Rosehaven Auxiliary
- Pet Therapy programs
- Men's Group programs
- Recreation Therapy programs
- Providing entertainment for programs
- Work Experience placements
- Pastoral & Spiritual Care services
- Assistance with Rehabilitiation services
- Mealtime Assistance
- One-to-One Visits
These are just a few of the opportunities we have at The Bethany Group. If you are interested in volunteering with us and making a difference in our residents' and clients' lives, please contact Carla Beck at 780-679-3056 or email@example.com who will be happy to discuss with you where you may assist.
You may also wish to view our Volunteer Brochure .